Moving APT - Want a good mover???

2 of 37 Moving APT reviews

If you want a good mover, I strongly suggest Moving Apt.They are worth your money.

A few weeks back I used their services and they give me a first class service. Very efficient and professional! Booking them was an easy step. I called; they gave me a good quote and provided me that date of my choosing.

The moving crew arrived on time and did their magic. No damages at all. They also helped me rearrange all the furniture at my new residence. I got what I needed.

I am pretty sure you will too! If you want a good mover, I strongly suggest Moving Apt. They are worth your money. A few weeks back I used their services and they give me a first class service.

Very efficient and professional! Booking them was an easy step. I called; they gave me a good quote and provided me that date of my choosing. The moving crew arrived on time and did their magic.

I got what I needed.I am pretty sure you will too!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Good customer service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #987642 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moving APT? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 37 Moving APT reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.